New in London and not sure how to satisfy your sweet tooth? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered – here’s our pick of 5 of the best dessert and sweets vendors in London:
1) Venchi – Mmmmmm, gelato. Call us biased for putting our personal favourite at number one, but who doesn’t love artisanal ice-cream expertly made with all natural Italian ingredients? Find this hidden gem in the iconic Covent Garden Market.
2) Miki’s Paradise – This Holloway café, famous for its ‘Freakshake’, offers up a milkshake crammed with brownie bites, cream, ice cream and pretzels, all crammed with an upside down ice cream cone. It’s a wondrous thing to behold!
3) Dominique Ansel Bakery – Ever been torn between taking a bite out of a donut or croissant for that sugar fix? Fear not, with the insta-famous Ansel ‘Cronut’ in Elizabeth Street, you no longer need to choose-it’s a hybrid of both. We know exactly what you’re thinking, yes it really is an incredible time to be alive.
4) Bubblewrap – No, not the air-filled plastic packaging, we’re talking about the Chinatown dessert sensation – a gloriously sweet Honk Kong style waffle-wrapped dessert, shaped into a cone and stuffed with ice cream, nuts, fruits, oreos and sauces. Yummy!
5) Caffé Concertó – Still not done sugar binging? We’ve got just the thing to push you over the edge – grab a decadent piece of chocolate coated layer cake at this continental style café on London’s exclusive Regent Street, and let yourself slip deep deep into that sugar-coma……
- Website: https://www.escapecampusuk.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EscapeCampusUK/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/escapecampus
- English Test: http://bit.ly/EscapeCampusEnglishTest
- Book a Free Trial Lesson: http://bit.ly/ECFreeTrialLesson
- Book an English Consultation: http://bit.ly/BookaEnglishConsultation
- Camden Town: 5 things To Do 8 views | by Jake Smith | posted on April 1, 2019
- British Slang words 3 views | by Jake Smith | posted on June 21, 2019
- Gestures in Britain 3 views | by campusadmin | posted on September 12, 2019
- British phrases that will make you sound like a native 2 views | by campusadmin | posted on April 1, 2019